Tuesday 3 December 2013

Day 1


Today is the first day of My Life

New Beginnings


"I declare that throughout this 30 Day challenge
with the Mentorship of Aurore Jones, Lydia Brown and 
my new Mastermind Partner +Sharon Tamani 
that I will run this Race wholeheartedly"

I have been apart of the Mastermind Fever Group for about 5 - 6 months on Facebook thanks to a good friend +Amber Hinetekowhai Kilgour 
 This Challenge is:
my opportunity to give back
I will over the next 29 days share helpful
  • Tips
  • Tools
  • Programmes
  • Links
It is Important to have a Mastermind Partner
  • who understands what you are going through
  • Who you can bounce ideas off 
  • who encourages you to accomplish what you set out to do 
  • who you know is not always going to be Pitching their business opportunities 
  • Preferably someone you like and trust

I have learnt while being a member of the Mastermind Fever facebook group the importance of having a mastermind partner

In preparation for this challenge we were instructed by Aurore Jones and Lydia Brown 
to advertise within our group page to find a mastermind partner so i immediately posted
"I am looking for a Mastermind Partner" I am from ....
I am blessed that +Sharon Tamani (also an action taker) Responded to my request
Whoopee
there are so many other benefits 
"I know and agree to the FACT that Having a Mastermind/Accountability partner is key to my future success"

This phrase is correct and relevant to me

Generally in my offline circle people are using 
  • iPads, computers, phones etc (outside of work) 
to access
  • social networks to keep up with local news
  • songs
  • videos 
and for playing the hottest Games on the internet 
and they (Namely my family) assume that I am doing this also or "Wasting time on the internet" hehe
It's especially hard if your bank does not reflect the time spent online
If people are educated correctly in internet marketing, they would know that it takes at least a year to make a profit, 3-5 years to generate a good income and 7 years to be highly successful 

It is refreshing to know that there is someone else, out there, who uses the internet to
  • save money by training online and activating what they are learning. 
  • proving the technique and systems that they have practically volunteered to use and lose money to help others not to make the same mistakes
  • Building an online presence (Potential Money in the Bank)
  • Testing What works and what doesn't
  • Helping others to Achieve and Mentoring and motivating

Here is My Long term Why
MY FAMILY          

Here is my short term why
FIJI FAMILY TRIP                    
ONCE AGAIN

 "I know and agree to the FACT that Having a Mastermind/Accountability partner is key to my future success"
I am participating in this Challenge
and this is
DAY one 
this is the Start of a new beginning
Please comment thankyou





























No comments:

Post a Comment